A fully consultative process, starting with analysis and making time to understand your objectives, your problems and also your customers and market.
Bespoke and original designs for all pages and interactionsSEO and content analysis, ongoing reports, advice and management*Explorative design processWordPress, Server-side, templates, hosting recommendations, CRM and marketing integrations.UI/UX - designed to function for your clients with a 'crafted with care and skill' ethos.
I have a twenty-something year career, working in agencies, client-side and also working on more 'entrepreneurial' activities. More recently working freelance I have worked extensively in areas of branding, TTL, BTL and ATL.
Social MediaPaid ForContentCampaign planningMedia BuyingPPC, SEO and PR
Backlinks and Website developmentCRM management and Sales managementAccount Management, Project ManagementTraditional, TV, video, radio and outdoor.
I have worked directly with the adobe suite since 2006 and managed creative teams throughout a career spanning from 2001. Generally, design work will be split into a 3-phase delivery.
You always get assistance when the finished files are delivered. I take time to ensure artwork handed over is usable and in the right formats for you and any contracted third party.
phase 1 - ideation, freehand sketching explorationphase 2 - working up into the required format - whether this be video, gif, vector designsphase 3 - final working-up and 'polish' of the design
Want to find out what clients think about working with me freelance?
I offer regular incentives for past clients to write a review and if you visit the link you will be able to see what current offer is running for providing a few words about your experience whilst working with me on your project.
* ongoing plans are available as a seperate service, as such, this is not included in a standard web build fee.
After initial project scoping, a price is submitted to complete the project - providing you with a fixed fee.
This means no nasty surprises and a fully transparent working process - you are able to log in and find out what work has been completed and pass comment at a time that suits you - We can also have weekly or regular video calls or telephone catch-ups.
The right communications, delivered at the right time on the right platforms.Consistent, identifiable & delivered with the right intent.
1. If the initial project outline and agreement is of acceptance a deposit is required before any work can start.
2. Non-disclosure is to be communicated at the start of the project. Any work product that may be of a sensitive nature fully communicated.
3. All approvals and amends must be provided in writing - this can be through a project management platform or other agreed channel.
4. Full and final files are provided along with the ownership and copyright transfer, to the direct client upon full payment, as indicated within the initial agreement. The artwork is yours to use freely across product, print and digital communications. However, there is a restriction to prevent the re-sale of any artwork and assets, unless sold as part of the company's assets/collateral - ie - a company sale.
5. My preference is to price per project, as opposed to per hour, this allows the project to be completed for an agreed total cost without any hidden charges.
6. Standard works do not include internet searches on company logos nor involve any official registration of designs, if those services are required, please make this clear during the initial conversation, as it will increase the project price. Any ideas submitted by the client are received in good faith that they are not copies of other people's work. Similarly, all designs and work produced is created bespoke and from original ideas, unless specific assets are required, in which instance- they will be sourced and purchased appropriately.
I also have extensive agency experience working in project management, account management and busines development roles, co-orinating teams across SEO, dev, graphics, content, PR, PPC and more - I am happy to sign a contract for such works.
Ethos is quite simply to be on time, on budget and to exceed expectations - to work transparently and collaboratively and to ask design questions to achieve the best version of your vision, and/or the most innovative and effective ideas.
There are changes to the UK Copyright Laws upon leaving the EU -
For more info - visit .GOV
Click on the image to jump straight onto a chat, and provide me with some brief details regarding your project
If you would like to find a freelancer and obtain an estimate, please follow the link and provide a few details regarding the deadline and project details. This will allow me to provide you with the initial pre-work agreement that will allow the kick-off of your project.
Local Enterprise Growth Hubs - lepnetwork.net
I also found resources for Grants, Loans and Competitions on the .Gov sites and some useful info on Grants at Simply Business
Some useful links to the small business right now for funding options:Swoop - swoopfunding.com
Having spent approximately 11 years working in an entrepreneurial capacity, with and amongst start-ups and developing product and completing market research - I am dedicating a major proportion of my works to businesses in this phase. Providing preferential rates to those during pre-trade start-up and those who have been trading for less than 2 years. I am also able to provide scalable solutions and agency direction for those in the growth phases.
The video provides some information about the types of services available and also some links to grant and loan matching services.
To learn more about my experience, which includes agency environments and client-side works - please call or take a look at my CV.